Wednesday 20 June 2012

Pranab Mukherjee



Bangalore, Estranged BJP leader and former Karnataka Chief Minister B S Yeddyurappa today said UPA nominee Pranab Mukherjee is a "suitable man" for the post of President, but that the party central leadership would take an appropriate decision on the issue. "Being a BJP leader how can I support Pranab Mukherjee? He is a suitable man for this august post but I have my
limitations", he told reporters here. "High command will take appropriate decision. So far they have not taken a decision (vis-a-vis Presidential election)", Yeddyurappa said.

"As an individual I can support but as a partyman how can I support", he asked.

Yeddyurappa declined to respond to a query if Mukherjee called him to seek his support. "I don't want to discuss", he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment